The pandemic of the new coronavirus brought many learnings and a new reality, which came to stay. This is the case, for example, of online sales, which were already experiencing a high pace of growth and, even so, were boosted in the face of social isolation.
There has never been so much consumption on the internet: according to the Metrics Committee of the Brazilian Chamber of Electronic Commerce, online sales grew by no less than 137.35% in May 2021, compared to the results achieved in the same month of the previous year.
Digital marketing , of course, is aware of all this movement, offering support for companies to surf this wave and boost their results . But what are digital marketing trends in 2022 ? What are the solutions that digital marketing brings for companies to conquer their space in e-commerce?
If you’ve heard of Reels , personal assistants , interactive content and more human brands, you’re on the right track. In this article we will introduce you to the trends for digital marketing trends in 2022.
Digital marketing and trends for 2022
There is no doubt that the uncertainties generated by the pandemic have affected businesses worldwide. Most companies had to reinvent themselves, adapt and seek alternatives to maintain profitability and even not to close their doors. Restaurants, bars and snack bars, for example, had to migrate to online and adopt delivery as their main sales tool, and this has brought excellent results for many ventures.
Digital marketing also needed to be rethought to better support businesses. Online consumption has increased and the consumer himself has changed. Today, he has a different view of brands, betting on a more human and differentiated relationship. Consumers want to buy from engaged companies because they are more engaged. Today, many people prefer to buy from small merchants, supporting these businesses, even if they have to pay a little more for their purchases. How is digital marketing responding to this new reality? That’s what we’re going to show you now, pointing out trends for digital marketing in 2022.
Top 10 trends for digital marketing in 2022
- User Generated Content (UGC) in strategies: translating, UGC stands for user-generated content. Digital marketing will increasingly use the UGC, relying on the power of influence of the users themselves. After all, people tend to trust people like them more than commercials.
- Use of interactive content : the order is to create greater human involvement, seeking interactivity. Ebooks, infographics, quizzes, videos and quizzes will gain a lot of space in 2022.
- Real-time experiences: Live is the best example of this trend. Consumers want to have online, real-time experiences. Shows, games, lectures, classes and interviews gain strength as a digital marketing strategy.
- Reels and Tik Tok: both are set to explode this year. Tik Tok, for example, was the most downloaded app in the world in the first quarter of 2020, with more than two billion downloads. Reels has also become a trend : 15-second videos posted on Instagram gain incredible traction this year.
- Personal assistants: around here they have already grown 47% during the pandemic. Assistants like the Amazon Echo, Google Home and Alexa bring agility to our daily lives and a huge field to be explored by digital marketing in 2022.
- Google searches without clicks: features such as featured snippets and Google My Business, for example, are highlighted and strengthened in 2022.
- More human and committed brands: companies assume a new social role, more human and committed to people.
- Content with higher quality: it is not enough to fill the content network, it is necessary to present them with quality.
- Focus on data analysis: digital marketing will invest even more in metrics to measure results and seek the right path.
- Agile marketing: agility is essential today, even to change a marketing strategy that is not bringing the expected results. Agile methodologies gain strength in 2022, with flexible planning and consumer focus.
These are the top 10 digital marketing trends for 2022. Is your company ready for them?