You can use this trick from any mobile device and for this you must follow all the steps that we show you in this note.
If you are one of those who feel compelled to send their location in real time and are looking for a way to not do it, do not worry here we show you how to send a “fake” location.
So You Can Send a Fake Location From Your iPhone
If you don’t want to send your real location when asked, don’t worry because here is the solution. Of course, you must take into account that in some cases you will not be able to send exact addresses, but approximate to the place where you want to be.
1. Open the location option in the chat you want to send your address to.
2. Go to the top search box and say “Search or type address” and type the address you want to send as fake.
3. When you do, you will get a list of places as options. Evaluate which one is closest to the address you entered.
4. Click on the place where you want to “find yourself”. That does avoid clicking on your current location. Once you select the fake place, the other person will receive that address as your ‘real’ location, but they will also receive a web link at the bottom.
It is important that you take into account that you must restrict the location to WhatsApp from the settings of your iPhone. To do so, go to the ‘Settings’ option and enter the WhatsApp application. Turn off the “Exact Location” option so you don’t accidentally send it.
So You Can Send a Fake Location From Your Android
If you have an Android device, sending this fake location will be easier and the other person will not know that what they have received is simply not real. Believe it or not, the Android system includes the ‘fake address’ option within its options. Plus, you can attach any address just by searching for it, just like on iPhone. One point to take into account is that, as with the iPhone, a link will also be sent in which the person can verify that the address is false. But how is this possible? Here the steps and details.
Apart from the address search engine, you can simulate any point in the world following the following process:
1. Activate the settings of your Android phone by going to the settings. When you enter select “About my phone” and press ten times on the build number.
2. Now install Fake GPS app. This app allows you to “fool” applications by making them see that you are anywhere in the world. So you choose.
3. Go to developer settings and look for the “Mock Locations” option. Select the app you downloaded, Fake GPS.
4. Open the app, give it permission to access the files and put the point on the place on the map you want.
5. Click on the “Play” icon, at the bottom right, and the application will simulate the location you have marked.
6. Now enter WhatsApp and attach the location as usual: from the clip.